Brian has more than 30 years' experience in practice in areas including corporate & commercial law, commercial property, real estate development, building & construction, infrastructure development and asset management.
- Negotiated complex documentation for the sale of airspace and development of the Bondi Junction Bus/Rail Interchange;
- Prepared and negotiated complex documentation for development for the Ultimo Pedestrian Network, New Southern Railway Project, Homebush Rail Link and the Wolli Creek Railway Station;
- Prepared numerous leases for NSW Maritime (formerly Waterways Authority), Manly Council, Woollahra Municipal Council, Warringah Council, Hurstville City Council, Wyong Council and Rockdale City Council;
- Advised the Waterways Authority on preparation of complex tender documentation for Navaids;
- Acted as the probity auditor on several procurement tenders being managed by the Sydney Catchment Authority;
- Prepared numerous probity plans for Sydney Catchment Authority, Liverpool City Council, Hurstville City Council and Rockdale City Council;
- Acted as the probity auditor for a major alternative waste management tender for Liverpool City Council;
- Prepared numerous tenders for Woollahra Municipal Council and Hurstville City Council.
- Bachelor of Laws